Understand Nitty-Gritty of Neck Lift Surgery with Dr. Babak Hatami
In human body, neck is one of the places where visible signs of ageing appear. Besides ageing, other factors like sun damage, extreme weight loss, stress, etc., make neck’s skin loose and sagging. If you are thinking your neck skin has lost its elasticity and excess skin is quite visible, you can opt for neck lift surgery.
What is Neck Lift Surgery?
Also known as lower rhytidectomy, neck lift surgery is a surgical process that removes excess skin and fat from the jawline and the neck. The process also helps in treating depositing of excess fatty tissues under the chin. The procedure is usually performed along with facelift, however many patients opt for the surgery in Dubai as a stand-alone treatment.
Treatment Options for Neck Lift Surgery in Dubai
Depending upon the needs of individual and their expectations, the surgery is performed in one of the three ways:
- Liposuction- When the main goal of the treatment is to remove excess fat, liposuction is performed.
- Cervicoplasty – In this process, excess skin is removed and tissues are repositioned.
- Platysmaplasty – Unwanted band lines are removed during Platysmaplasty either by tightening or removing the neck muscles.
It is crucial to consult with board-certified surgeons like Dr. Babak Hatami before undergoing the surgery. He is specialist in performing neck lift surgeries in Dubai and has undergone professional training for performing the cosmetic procedures.
Neck-Lift Surgery Procedure
It is an outpatient procedure in which following steps are involved:
- Patients are given general anesthesia
- Incisions are made at one of the three sites: beneath the chin, around ears or beginning from the hairline and extending till hairs at back. The technique used and the improvement required are two factors which determine the length and site of the incision.
- Once incision is made, excess skin, tissues and fat is removed and incisions are closed with stitches.
Risk & Recovery Period of Neck Lift Surgery
With every surgery, certain degree of risk exists and neck lift surgery is no exception. Permanent numbness of the skin, scar tissue build up, puckering of the skin, etc., are some of the risks associated with the surgery. However, patients can avoid most complications by visiting at reputed surgical center in Dubai.
Every patient will experience some degree of pain and discomfort for first few days of the surgery. Swelling and bruising also remains for several days.
Dr. Babak Hatami’s Clinic in Dubai: Best for Neck Lift Surgery
If you are considering the best place for neck lift surgery so why not to take the treatment from the best surgeon? Dr. Babak Hatami is one of the most reputed plastic surgeons in Dubai offering hordes of treatment to patients at affordable cost.
For knowing more his services, visit his clinic.