Liposuction Surgery in Dubai
Sometimes with age, fat often accumulates over flanks, things, abdomen and other areas of the body. Many people able to reduce fat with strict low-carb diet and exercise whereas some face disappointment by following this schedule. So, such handful of people who are unable to lose fat with traditional methods turn to liposuction, one of the most popular plastic surgeries performed in the Middle East. Dr. Babak Hatami is one of the most famous cosmetic surgeons in Dubai known for performing liposuction surgery amongst Dubai based patients as well as international patients.
Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty or fat removal surgery, is a surgical procedure in which excess fatty tissues are removed from the specific areas of the body to get impressive body contours. By permanently removing fat cells of the body, the surgery aims at altering the shape of the body. With liposuction surgery, following areas can be treated:
It is important to disclose that liposuction is neither considered as an ideal treatment for obesity nor it helps in removing dimples, cellulite or stretch marks.
Advantages of Liposuction Surgery
- It is a painless procedure with less risk involved
- It treats large number of areas of human body
- It shows predictable and long lasting results
- It is less expensive as compared to other body contouring procedures
- Patients experience less blood loss
Procedure of Liposuction Surgery in Dubai
With the help of suction, fat is removed from the body in liposuction. A small, blunt-tipped tube often known as cannula is inserted into the skin via tiny cuts. The surgeon targets the specific areas with cannula, and from there fat is suctioned out.
With time and advancement in technology, liposuction has become safer and less painful. Of late, Dr. Babak Hatami’s clinic adopts following techniques while performing the liposuction surgery at his Dubai, UAE based clinic:
- Tumescent Liposuction: Being labeled as the most commonly used method, a cannula is inserted from the small incision. To and fro movement of the cannula helps in breaking fat cells. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia using tumescence.
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction: This technique is used to remove fat from more fibrous areas of the body like upper abdomen, back, neck, etc. The technique uses ultrasound vibrations for bursting and liquefying the fat cells, which are further removed with the help of micro-cannula.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction: Low-energy waves are used for liquefying the fat in laser-assisted liposuction. The fat is then removed through micro cannula.
Liposuction cost in Dubai varies greatly. It is because factors like amount of fat needs to be removed, treatment area, etc., determine the cost factor. The more fat needs to remove or larger the treatment area, higher would be the cost and vica-versa. It is said and believed that surgeon’s experience and reputation also influences the cost factor.
Liposuction Surgery at affordable cost in Dubai
The world renowned surgeon, Dr. Babak Hatami treats every patient at par thus strives to offer the best treatment to everybody. Moreover, he offers his services at affordable prices, irrespective of patients’ nationality. So, if you want to seek his opinion, book an appointment today!