Breast Reduction Surgery in Dubai
Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery performed for removing excess tissues, fat and skin from the breasts. Women with disproportionately large breasts might chose for the surgery. It’s because the surgery will resolve issues like chronic pain, shoulder and neck pain, deep grooves in the shoulders due to bra strap pressures, difficulty in getting fitted bras, chronic rash under the breasts, etc. In order to get the best result of the surgery, it is advised to opt for the surgery once your breasts get fully developed and seek consultation from board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Babak Hatami.
Dr. Babak Hatami is a Dubai based world-class breast surgeon, who offers result-oriented treatment of breast-reduction surgery to Dubai as well as non-Dubai patients. Performed several operations worldwide, he aims at improving appearance of breasts and providing relief from physical pain with breast reduction surgery performed with latest technology.
Advantages of Breast Reduction surgery
Besides getting relief from neck, shoulder or back pain, some of the cosmetic benefits of the surgery are:
- Breast will be lifted and look firmer, thereby imparting youthful look
- With better proportionate breasts, women will look more attractive
- Sports bras, form-fitting clothes and swimsuits will fit better, thereby boost self-confidence.
- Better curves and contours of entire body
Breast Reduction Procedure
Pre-operative preparations comprise of evaluating medical history of patients, examining and measuring their breasts, discussing their expectations with regard to breast size and explaining in detail about the procedure and possible risks and precautions need to follow.
It is an outpatient procedure, which is performed within the time span of 2-3 hours. General anesthesia is given to patients before starting the surgery. Depending upon the techniques used, incision is made. For reducing size of breasts, excess fat, skin and tissues are removed. If required, nipples and areola are repositioned. Once alterations are done, incisions are closed. An overnight stay in hospital is recommended to patients.
As aforementioned, incisions are made depending upon the techniques used. The three techniques are:
- Circular Pattern – If the surgery is performed with this technique, incision is made around the aerolas.
- Anchor Pattern – This is the most common type of technique used during breast reduction surgery. In this, the cut starts from around the nipple and ends under the breasts. Symbolically, the cut appears like anchor shape.
- Lollipop Pattern or Vertical Incision – Incision is made around aerolas and run down to the breast crease.
Breast Reduction Surgery Cost in Dubai
The breast reduction surgery cost varies from one clinic to another in Dubai. Moreover, type of technique used is another decisive factor while calculating the cost of the surgery. If you are planning to visit Dr. Babak Hatami’s clinic in Dubai, you will get the cost estimate during your first consultation visit. He believes in rendering best healthcare services, thus clearly specify patients whether they are ideal candidates for the breast reduction and total cost involved.
So, in order to get more details about the treatment or procedure, call or book an appointment.