Arm Lift Surgery in Dubai
Arm lift surgery, also known as brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure performed upon supper arm lift for removing excessive fat below the arms. During this surgical process, excess skin and fat is removed from the upper arm to regain natural firmness and shape. With age and weight loss, upper arm skin starts drooping downwards because it loses elasticity, thickness and adherence to underlying tissues. This surgery helps in reducing excess sagging skin of the upper arm, tightening the underlying tissues and provide youthful arm contour. In Dubai, arm lift surgery is carried out successfully at Babak Hatami’s clinic. The trained surgeon has performed several brachioplasty surgeries with high success rate in both national and international patients.
Arm Lift Surgery Step-by-Step Procedure at Dubai Clinic
- Primarily, patients are given local anesthesia or general anesthesia as per the requirements.
- Then, incision in made either at back or inside of the arm. Depending upon the need and treatment method chosen by surgeon, the pattern of incisions may vary. For instance, incision in made in underarm extending till right above the elbow in case of mini arm lift surgery while in the case of full arm lift, incision is made from the elbow to the armpit and it runs into the side of the chest.
- After incision, excess fat is removed and extra skin in tightened.
- Finally, incisions are closed.
It is important to disclose that Liposuction technique is suitable in those patients who have smooth skin and small amount of fat needs to be removed.
Why popularity of Arm Lift Surgery in Dubai is increasing?
There are hordes of advantages of arm lift surgery over other cosmetic procedures. These advantages are:
- It is painless procedure
- It makes skin tight and toned
- It gives long lasting results
- No scars are visible over arms in this procedure.
It is due to following reasons brachioplasty surgery is gaining popularity not only in Dubai but around the globe.
Because it is an outpatient procedure, thus patients are advised to go to the home same day. However, they need to wear dressing and elastic garments for a few days. They may experience some pain and swelling which will go away in 2-3 weeks after taking pain medications.
Seek Assistance of Arm Lift Specialist, Dr. Babak Hatami
The world-famous cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Babak Hatami is board-certified and is well-equipped with advanced knowledge of different cosmetic surgical procedures. If you are interested in seeing the results of before and after the surgery performed by Dr. Babak, it is advised to book a consultation. This is the best way to discuss your expectations, see the results and get a fair idea about the surgery.
For more details, visit now!